A family with children is extremely rich. I'll tell you why…

If someone came to me and said, "I'll give you ten thousand dollars to buy your son/daughter," what do you think I would say?
Would I sell one of my children for ten thousand dollars? No way!
So what if they wanted to give me a hundred thousand?
I still wouldn't agree to it, right?
And if they raised it up to a million? Ten million? A BILLION dollars for my child?
I wouldn't even need a half a second to think it over. There is no way in the world I would sell my child- even for all the money in the world.
A child is far more dear than anything. And thank G-d, our family has been given a few, alright more than a few :) But each one of them- individually- add to making our family rich beyond measure.
Some people think kids cost a lot of money. Teach your children that having children is our real wealth.

Menachem Mendel Bluming and Rabbi Moss and Chabad.org

Popular posts from this blog

Menachem Bluming Muses: Real Faith – How to Guide

Menachem Bluming Muses: Why Fast on Yom Kippur

Menachem Bluming Muses: Judaism’s Teaching on Reincarnation