Menachem Bluming Muses: Thinking BIG

Before the holiest prayer of each day the silent prayer known as the shemonah esrei we say: Hashem sefasay tiftoch. 

Now literally that means G-d open my lips but sefasay also means my banks, like river banks. G-d broaden my horizons let me see YOU in a new light. Let me open my eyes to see you not just as an aloof power or a judge who scrutinizes and condemns but as a parent who embraces and uplifts. Who imbued me with a G-dly expression enabling and empowering me to lift myself above fear and worry and judgement to a place of connection, peace and wholesomeness.

Expand my horizons allow me to think bigger and broader because I am so much more capable than I allow myself to believe.

Rabbi Mendel (Menachem) Bluming

Popular posts from this blog

Menachem Bluming Muses: Real Faith – How to Guide

Menachem Bluming Muses: Why Fast on Yom Kippur

Menachem Bluming Muses: Judaism’s Teaching on Reincarnation